STERLING LINKS AT RICHMOND HILL PLANTATION
Richmond Hill, GA is a growing community nestled between the Ogeechee River to the east, and Interstate 95 to the west, in southern Bryan County just minutes south of Savannah. Richmond Hill Plantation is a beautiful home community in this thriving area. The Savannah Mall, Savannah International Airport and Fort McAllister Marina are all under 20 minutes away.
Convenient to both Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield, the community proudly supports our military forces and welcomes these families as neighbors. Richmond Hill boasts exceptional educational opportunities, recreational facilities, community services, and breathtaking natural scenery. If you're looking for the perfect mix of small town charm and contemporary living, you'll find it here.
If you're looking for Richmond Hill homes for sale, Sumner Real Estate Group can help. Opportunities to live in Richmond Hill include a range of new home communities including Richmond Hill Plantation, Sterling Links, Cottonham Plantation and The Preserve at Richmond Hill Plantation. Home sizes and price ranges provide a wide variety of choices for first time homebuyers through custom estate homes. Synergy Designer Homes is a local, family owned premier homebuilder proudly serving the Richmond Hill area with over 30 years of homebuilding experience.
Walk or ride your bicycle or golf cart through winding paths to recreation and entertainment, spa and fitness, medical, retail, lodging and dining opportunities such as:
- Sterling Links, an 18-hole premier golf course.
- Private pool and cabana (under construction!).
- Nature and birding trails.
- Area batting cages, soccer, baseball and football fields, skate park, tennis and
- basketball courts.
- Ride your bicycle or golf cart to many area amenities and the new Publix at
- Richmond Hill Plantation shopping center.
- Relax at one of the area’s rejuvenating day spas.
- Shop local boutiques, art galleries, antique and retail stores.